[Talk-us] Meet the new board - offices elected

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Wed Dec 3 01:00:05 UTC 2014

Paul -

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 7:40 PM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:

> Previously it was stated that the OSM US conference announcement (SOTM-US)
> would happen after the new board selected their roles. With the conference
> announcement happening in November, what happened during the last month?

Alyssa's accident just before the elections delayed a decision on roles but
not on the SOTM US conference location.

Throughout November we've been further focused on getting the SOTM US
planning off the ground (more on this and an invitation to join committees
soon) and on finalizing our 501c3 application.