[Talk-us] Feature Proposal - RFC - Marijuana

Russell Deffner russdeffner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 15:29:22 UTC 2014

>From my understanding, as it stands, these stores are to be 'governed'
differently - medical marijuana stores can sell to anyone with a medical
marijuana 'card'/license.  The new state issued licenses are for a business
to sell to anyone over 21 years of age.  They are not allowed to be/do both
and have different limits on the amount that can be purchased/sold, and also
medicinal doesn't have the age limit.