[Talk-us] Winter #editathon planning

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 13:59:27 UTC 2014

Hi All,

In case you haven't already seen it, we've got a great lineup of events for
the 2014 winter #editathon happening in less than two weeks[1]. I wanted to
send a note to remind everyone about the event and also put out a call to
organizers because we've got some great resources we'd like to share with
you.

I'm planning on hosting a Google/IRC/smoke signal hangout in the next few
days to help organizers get the most out of the event and make sure
everyone has the resources they need. What this means is that if you've
listed yourself as the contact person on the wiki for the event, you should
expect an email from me in the next day or so.

If you haven't added your city to the list of events yet, or if you're on
the fence about it, feel free to reach out-- I'd love to help you decide if
you should host an event and figure out how to get started.

Stay warm out there!
Kathleen

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/US_Winter_Editathon_2014