[Talk-us] Mappy Hour

Van Exel, Martijn martijnv at telenav.com
Mon Jan 13 22:05:06 UTC 2014

On 1/13/14, 8:42 AM, "Richard Weait" <richard at weait.com> wrote:

>On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:59 AM, Martijn van Exel <m at rtijn.org> wrote:
>> Hey folks,
>>
>> Our first Mappy Hour of 2014 is tonight at 5:30 PST / 8:30 EST.
>>
>> The Event link on Google+ is
>> https://plus.google.com/events/csqquhngh6k52ctdkrftk3noic4
>>
>> Let us know if there's anything in particular you want to talk about.
>>
>> I would very much like to spend a little time talking about
>> http://maproulette.org/relationpages/ and perhaps also about the state
>> of U.S. route relations in general.
>>
>> I hope to see you all tonight!
>
>Sounds Super Fun Martijn!  Do you have a scheduled "closing time"?
>(I'm at Toronto Mappy Hour when you start.)

We don’t really, but traditionally it has actually been about a mappy
*hour*.
Please try to tune in when you can! It would be good to see you.

A word on the logistics, Google has made more changes to the way hangouts
/ Google+ works, and now I see that people sign up to ‘watch’ - I hope
that it turns out everyone who wants to can actually participate and not
just watch… Keep an eye on the Google+ page for updates.
--
Martijn van Exel
http://www.osm.org/user/mvexel