[Talk-us] Quick intro and request to contribute

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Tue Jan 14 00:38:14 UTC 2014

US101 on the Cuesta Grade north of SLO needs checking. The maxspeed values on US101 to the CA58 interchange and on CA58 east to CA33 I did recently on one of my trips south. But I did not split US101 where I got off and so the values south of that interchange on US101 are from my tagging to the north.

I'm pretty sure that from SLO to Buelton US101 is posted at 65 but there is a slow section south of Buelton where it comes out on the coast that I couldn't recall the transitions for (and they may be different north bound than for south bound so I haven't tagged those. OTOH that is in Santa Barbara County, not San Luis Obispo County.

-Tod