[Talk-us] Help needed with polygon/membership of admin area in Willits, CA

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Sun Jan 26 17:48:58 UTC 2014

Looks like the administrative boundary relation for Willits has four separate unconnected areas.

(Right click on the boundary relation and download unloaded members, select relation members and then zoom to selection is what I did)

I don't know enough about Willits to know if this is correct or not. Could be some land owned by Willits outside the main town boundaries.

-Tod