[Talk-us] NJ Orthoimagery

Jim McAndrew jim at loc8.us
Wed Jul 9 20:34:03 UTC 2014

Ian,

I can put you in contact with the people in charge of the map servers at
the USGS.  There has been some turnover in the position recently, so things
have been a bit mixed up.  In the meantime, The National Map uses the
following link:
http://basemap.nationalmap.gov/arcgis/rest/services/USGSImageryOnly/MapServer

Bryan,

Thanks for this NJ data, it may come in handy!

--
Jim