[Talk-us] NJ Orthoimagery

Kam, Kristen kristenk at telenav.com
Wed Jul 9 22:10:51 UTC 2014

Good Afternoon,

I’ve been passively following this thread, as well as the thread for “USGS Orthoimagery”.

http://gis.apfo.usda.gov/arcgis/rest/services/NAIP

I’ve been using the USDA NAIP imagery services for nearly a year now with no problems. But today, I’m getting errors when trying to use their WMS in JOSM. I should also add that the www.usda.gov site is down.

Just passing observations along.

Best,

Kristen

---