[Talk-us] Why we really don't get new users

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:20:12 UTC 2014

Such a thing already mostly exists in the preset system. iD has a fairly
extensive and growing set of presets that I encourage you to try (it
follows the example you give).

JOSM also has a preset system, but it's not nearly as obvious or as
complete (at least for the mapping I do). You access it by hitting F3 on
your keyboard when mapping.