[Talk-us] NAIP Imagery Servers -- Need Assistance Setting Up in JOSM

James Umbanhowar jumbanho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 19:56:48 UTC 2014

Hi Kristen,

I was able to get it to work.  I used North Carolina and use the WMS
link from the NC page:
http://gis.apfo.usda.gov/arcgis/services/NAIP/North_Carolina_2012_1m_NC/ImageServer/WMSServer?request=GetCapabilities&service=WMS
In the WMS/TMS part of JOSM preferences I added a new WMS site, entered
the above link in the service url section and clicked on the get layers
button.  I selected the image layer and then changed the image type to
BMP as I have found that the default tiff's don't tend to work.

Hope this helps,

James