[Talk-us] New I.D Feature

Elliott Plack elliott.plack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 21:10:38 UTC 2014

Interesting about the Buck Act, however, the only info I could find about
this oddity is from some websites written by conspiracy theorists,
anti-government types, etc. Still, it would be in keeping with our practice
of discouraging the use of abbreviations elsewhere in addresses. It would
be very easy for a machine or renderer to abbreviate full state names down
to USPS postal abbreviations, AP style guide abbreviations, or any other
custom abbreviation.