[Talk-us] Can we get this user band?

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Fri Nov 14 15:34:09 UTC 2014

Could someone who knows Chinese check the content of the diary entries?

By the way, I assume you mean "banned" (blocked from participation), rather than "band" (group of people). If the latter is what you meant, what do you want to get for the group of people?

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.