[Talk-us] Rand McNally is using OSM

Alan McConchie alan.mcconchie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 03:02:17 UTC 2014

On the "help" page there is a link to http://www.randmcnally.com/legal/doc/tripmaker-attribution <http://www.randmcnally.com/legal/doc/tripmaker-attribution>, which has attribution for OpenStreetMap. However, I can't actually get to that page from the Help window: there is some javascript intercepting my click. I had to manually type that url into my browser to view it.

I'm CCing help at mapbox.com so they know about the broken link.

Alan