[Talk-us] Statistics of board candidate edits

Martijn van Exel martijn at openstreetmap.us
Fri Oct 3 20:52:38 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Darrell Fuhriman <darrell at garnix.org>
wrote:

> I don’t see anything in that description that required editing experience.
> (Relatedly, I’d be curious to see some of the TODO lists, but the github
> repo seems to be private.)

I think the main topic of this thread has been adequately covered. I just
wanted to note that the board github repo is private because it needs to
be. We discuss things there that may be sensitive for privacy or other
reasons, like financials and legal advice. I tried to convey how we work as
a board on another thread a few days ago. If you have any questions about
what it is like to serve on the board, I'd be happy to answer those on that
thread, as I am sure my fellow board members are.

--
Martijn van Exel
President, US Chapter