[Talk-us] Vandalism

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Thu Oct 9 07:44:57 UTC 2014

Yeah, umm...I realize I have a bit of a history on this subject that I'd
rather not rehash in detail right now, but I'm going to have to concur that
we should not go zero to vandalism accusations for what definitely seems
well within a reasonable doubt of being a good faith newbie attempt gone
wrong.  Did anybody try reaching out to the user and offering to help?