[Talk-us] Presenting your new OSM-US board

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 22:43:10 UTC 2014

Voting closed on the OSM-US board election last night. Michael Collinson
and I acted as election observers and we are both satisfied that the
election was carried out properly. So today I am happy to announce our new
board members:

Alyssa Wright
Martijn van Exel
Alex Barth
Ian Dees
Eleanor Tutt

More information and some notes from Michael about the election are up on
the openstreetmap.us blog:
http://openstreetmap.us/2014/10/election-results/

Please join me in thanking the outgoing board members for their service to
the OSM community in the US over the past year and welcome the new members
to the challenges ahead for next year.

Toby