[Talk-us] Prima Facie Speed Limits

Kerry Irons irons54vortex at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:49:20 UTC 2014

Signage standards are contained in the MUTCD (Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices).  These are standards, not absolute requirements, but you will find them followed pretty closely because traffic engineers don’t like having to explain why they have not complied with standards.  Several states have their own version of the MUTCD, usually with either a few additions to the MUTCD or even by reducing the options of signage.

Kerry Irons