[Talk-us] Prima Facie Speed Limits

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Sun Sep 14 11:52:01 UTC 2014

maxspeed:source=* was a "thinko" (kind of like a typo but different part of the body). :)

The jumbled pseudokey value "us:ca:residential" was inspired by http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:source:maxspeed used elsewhere in the world (e.g. "source:maxspeed=DE:urban"). But I would be happy with "default speed limit for unposted streets in California", or a shorter string like "California vehicle code 22352".