[Talk-us] Prima Facie Speed Limits

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Tue Sep 16 14:39:54 UTC 2014

Which will it be? The wiki page for source:maxspeed http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:source:maxspeed#Howto_tag says:

> Howto tag
>
> See also: Speed limits
> 	• sign (where the speed limit is defined by a numeric sign.)
> 	• markings (where the speed limit is defined by painted road markings.)
> 	• <country_code>:<context> (where the speed limit is defined by a particular context, for example urban/rural/motorway/etc.)

While neither Martin's nor Paul's suggestion exactly match the wiki, Martin's is closer.

I don't have strong opinions but would like agreement between more than one other person and myself. :)