[Talk-us] Merging NYC buildings

Reilly, Colin creilly at doitt.nyc.gov
Fri Sep 19 13:49:46 UTC 2014

No, unfortunately we cannot but I haven’t given up on my attempts to gain clearance.

However in this case the imagery doesn’t really help. See link below which gives you a general idea of what we see internally. Note the shade cast by the building to the east. In this case it was the tax parcel and multiple address that indicate two buildings not one.

http://maps.nyc.gov/doitt/nycitymap/?z=10&p=992999,215996&c=GIS2012&s=a:926,3+AVENUE,MANHATTAN

Colin