[Talk-us] Merging NYC buildings

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Fri Sep 19 14:00:37 UTC 2014

Nice!  (I worked on a project for the NYC Law Department involving nycitymap last year.)

I think your best option is to reach out to the user directly (it seems like just one person adding 3d details) and tell them not to adjust the building footprints.

We really should come up with a good way to make authoritative data harder to edit in the various editors.
Maybe something like a  `DONTFIXME=yes` tag that locks the feature in place?