[Talk-us] Speed limit sign tagging

Hans De Kryger hans.dekryger13 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 00:49:37 UTC 2014

How does the mapping community feel about tagging the location of speed
limit signs? I remember another mapper brought up this topic somewhere
outside the mailing list. The mapper explained that he mapped the location
of speed limit signs for future reference to verify the speed limits of
roads. I wanted other mappers opinions on how they feel about this. In my
opinion i would 100% agree with this view. We need a way to verify a speed
limit of a road if we want to keep the roads up to date.

Regards,
Hans