[Talk-us] Speed limit sign tagging

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 20:16:58 UTC 2014

> Il giorno 20/set/2014, alle ore 03:13, Nate Wessel <bike756 at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
> Which street does a sign right at an intersection belong to? I'm not sure how best to deal with that.

I've been mapping signs for some years, in the very most cases the positions aside the highway are unambiguous, in rare cases close to intersections I had to slightly move the sign closer to its highway for the avoidance of doubt. When there are different limits on different lanes there is a general problem with this approach but fortunately this occurs almost never in my context

cheers,
Martin