[Talk-us] User going around adding '-' to ref tags in Michigan

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:28:21 UTC 2014

This has probably come up in the past, but Michigan's state highways are
signed and referred to as "M ##"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Michigan_Highways

It's also mentioned on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Michigan/Highway_Relations, which
differentiates between the network abbreviations and way refs