[Talk-us] Moving historic railroad ways from OSM to OpenHistoricalMap

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:42:01 UTC 2015

I understand keeping a feature in OSM if there is a remnant of the
railroad, but there are areas where everything has been replatted, regraded
and redeveloped, yet there is still a "razed" feature in OSM (for one small
example, see https://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?#map=16/38.8663/-94.7943).
This seems like a good candidate for moving out of OSM to OHM.