[Talk-us] Facts about the world

Eleanor Tutt eleanor.tutt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 21:32:47 UTC 2015

Side note relevant to this conversation: I would love to hear from mappers
in the US who are collecting data "on the ground" - either by themselves or
by organizing mapathons and building community.  I can think of quite a few
examples, but I'm interested in hearing more about how and why people
contribute to the map.  I am awful at documenting and sharing my own work
(I'm trying to get better), and I imagine there are others like me who are
mapping US towns & not talking about it yet.

You can write me at eleanor at openstreetmap.us.  :)

Thanks!
Eleanor