[Talk-us] North Carolina Outer Banks

Peter Dobratz peter at dobratz.us
Sun Apr 5 02:47:56 UTC 2015

The OpenStreetMap database covers the whole world.  It's often too resource
intensive to do processing on the whole world's dataset at once, so often
third party applications will use extracts of data.  It sounds like you are
using an extract of data which doesn't fully cover the area you are
interested in.  Where are you getting your map datasets?

Peter