[Talk-us] Facts about the world

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Apr 7 14:04:52 UTC 2015

Under French law, would it be a violation of that copyright if someone recorded a GPX trace while walking along the signposted route, then mapped that route in OSM using the GPX trace and not using the GR name or shield? Do any of these routes have non-copyrighted local names?

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.