[Talk-us] [Imports] Importing Tesla Superchargers

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Apr 13 09:02:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 04/13/2015 10:23 AM, Greg Morgan wrote:
> Oh my goodness.  Once again we have the alleged notion that imports will
> drive off mappers without examining any real data.

No. It appears that you're going off on a tangent without examining the
messages that were written ;)

Until now I can't see anyone who has said "don't import the
superchargers, it will drive off mappers". What I see is "don't
overwrite existing, manually collected information in an automated
process", and that is, as Greg correctly says, a "cultural bright line"
that will not be crossed with impunity.

Bye
Frederik