[Talk-us] Am I doing this right? Houses w/ addresses

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Apr 13 16:06:29 UTC 2015

Am 13.04.2015 um 16:37 schrieb Tod Fitch:
> My few trial uses of Vespucci lead me to believe that I need an data connection while using it. Am I wrong?
Given that it is a full editor you need connectivity in some form to
initially get the data and then to upload your edits. However this can
be at home, there is nothing that requires connectivity while you are on
the road, you could even conceivable store multiple files on device and
switch between them . Tiles are cached on device so in principle you can
even have imagery on device without connectivity.

Naturally anything that requires  connectivity wont work, auto-download,
nominatim search, etc.

Simon