[Talk-us] Am I doing this right? Houses w/ addresses

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Apr 13 23:32:36 UTC 2015

That depends, in part, on how long you want to stand there pecking away at your device, and how suspicious folks are likely to become if you stand in front of each building for up to several minutes before moving on.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.