[Talk-us] Importing Tesla Superchargers

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Tue Apr 14 00:01:39 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 11:28 PM, Charles Samuels <osm at charles.derkarl.org>
wrote:

> [...]

Charles,

To determine if something is licence compatible,  you can't just go one
level deep.
Where did supercharge.info get it's data? Did everyone who contributed
do so under a compatible licence?  Was anything imported?

You'll need to call someone at Tesla to get a better answer: an email has
only a low chance of getting a response.