[Talk-us] Tagging National Forests

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Aug 17 16:27:20 UTC 2015

My removing the landuse tags from the Utah national forest objects is part
of the process of achieving that consensus, is the way I see it. It's a
simple change that could easily be reverted, and I think it helps the
discussion to actually see the outcome of the change. Apologies for posting
my last message using my openstreetmap.us address by the way, I manage to
mess up my from: field from time to time. These are my own personal views
and do not represent those of the US Chapter board - not that they would
want to meddle in tagging discussions anyway.

Martijn

Martijn van Exel
skype: mvexel