[Talk-us] Tagging National Forests

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Aug 17 18:39:53 UTC 2015

If we end up opting to maintain current landuse=forest tagging for national
forests, then we may create a MapRoulette challenge to highlight all
'forest internal' way features and have folks convert them into inner
members of the NF multipolygon.

As I said before, I am just trying to ease the discussion along by removing
the tag from a well-defined selection of national forests. I will
personally reinstate them if we all agree that it's not the right thing to
do.

Martijn van Exel
skype: mvexel