[Talk-us] Find missing roads plugin - JOSM

Mike N niceman at att.net
Wed Dec 9 01:59:09 UTC 2015

I ran into a small problem with the missing roads plugin in JOSM.   When
I have it selected, it goes active when I first download something.
There is some sort of problem with the missing roads search web service at

  http://missingroads.skobbler.net/missingGeoService

   Wireshark shows that the server goes into some sort of error sequence
with duplicate ACKs and retransmissions.

   I'm CC'ing the list because JOSM shows some strange behavior when
this happens - the missingroads server conversation must first time out
(several minutes) before anything can be uploaded or downloaded again.
No error message until the timeout - dialogs just disappear with no action.

   I've uninstalled the plugin for now.

   Thanks,