[Talk-us] Gosh ... something about mapping ...

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Dec 15 19:54:32 UTC 2015

Interstate highways (motorways, in UK terms) in the eastern USA often ban
motor-driven cycles, bicycles, and other low-speed traffic. Mopeds are
required to have a governor that limits them to a top speed of 25 miles per
hour. In return, they don't require a driver's license to operate.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.