[Talk-us] Denver Area Relation Assistance

Kam, Kristen kristenk at telenav.com
Thu Jan 8 18:21:56 UTC 2015

Good Morning OSMers,

A Telenav data integrity check picked up geometry issues associated with the Denver International Airport Route relation. We found that the culprit was the following changesets:

	* http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/27705328
	* http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/27713462

I contacted the user who said essentially said the changesets were committed accidentally and didn't know how to reverse them. In any case, I reverted the deletions by creating  _new_  OSM ways that are duplicates (tags & geometries) of the ways that were deleted.  The two ways are:

	*Denver International Airport (321010352, v1)
	*321010349, v1

These new ways (321010352, 321010349) are duplicates of ways that were part of the following relations:

	*Adams County (1411346)
	*Denver County (1411339)
	*Denver (253750)
	*Denver International Airport (112192)

I went ahead and added the new ways to the Denver International Airport relation member list. However, I am not very confident on reconstructing the other boundary relations' member lists.  That said, I am writing to ask if anyone can pitch in on fixing the other four relations. Thank you in advance!

Best,

Kristen
---
Kristen Kam