[Talk-us] Bike route relation issues

Elliott Plack elliott.plack at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 19:00:25 UTC 2015

This is an interesting conversation. Since I'm on the east coast, I've
never seen a bicycle on a freeway. Since I'm a bit of a road geek, I ask
this very question of my fellow road geeks on our discussion forum. It
seems many states have explicit laws allowing bicycles on the highway.
Follow it here: http://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=14452.0

Elliott