[Talk-us] The "to" way does not start or end at a "via" node.

Harald Kliems kliems at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:30:37 UTC 2015

I think I figured it out. It's the no-U-turn relations (4286903 and
4286904). Instead of having the same way as "from" and "to," they reference
a segment further down the road as their "to." Probably that was caused by
someone splitting the ways near the intersection. I haven't made any edits,
as I can't be sure where the no-U-turn relations should be. But let me know
if you need help fixing it, Eric.

 Harald.