[Talk-us] Pequot Terrace

Minh Nguyen minh at nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us
Mon Jul 13 21:55:49 UTC 2015

Clifford Snow <clifford at ...> writes:

> I'm vacationing near Nisswa, MN. In the city of Nisswa, there is a hamlet
node for Pequot Terrace just a short distance from the City of Nisswa node.
As far as I can discover, there is no Pequot Terrace
here. http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/151467331
> Since I don't live in Minnesota, I'd like to hear from some locals if it
is ok to delete the node. It was imported from GNIS in 2007 with a
modification a year later to add the county.

Apparently it’s a retirement community:

http://pequotterrace.com/

The GNIS import brought in lots of mobile home parks, housing projects, and
retirement communities as hamlets. If you can figure out where in Nisswa
that community is located, a landuse=residential area might be in order.

minh at nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us