[Talk-us] a plea to armchair mappers

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Thu Jun 11 14:54:44 UTC 2015

There is an open item in iD to display the date of the aerial imagery alongside the attribution message.  We actually don’t get this from most tile providers, but we can get it from Bing in the response header.

Would definitely welcome a pull request if someone wants to take a shot at implementing this.
https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/2492 <https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/2492>

Thanks, Bryan