[Talk-us] hgv=designated in US National Park

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 01:55:26 UTC 2015

Russ,

Thanks for the helpful information.  I should have mentioned it is US 36 in
question (I haven't looked at US 34 yet - east of Deer Junction anyway). In
any event, it sounds like you had special permission (since you didn't have
to pay an entrance fee at all). In which case hgv=private (Only with
permission of the owner on an individual basis).

Mike

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 7:40 PM, Russell Deffner <russell.deffner at hotosm.org