[Talk-us] Extra wide shoulders / travel lanes in NJ

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Thu Oct 29 03:30:17 UTC 2015

Oh, I have certainly seen drivers do that (my first-ever traffic accident
was when the cars in the oncoming lanes stopped to let me make a turn, and
then I was hit by a car driving down the shoulder). The police consider it
reckless driving, however, and will cite you for it.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.