[Talk-us] OSM attribution on website store locator pages

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:44:44 UTC 2016

Not to completely absolve Mapbox, but their default has been to show an
adequate attribution for quite some time now. Usually when you don't see an
attribution it's because the web developer has removed it through
configuration.

I've had good luck with contacting the web developer and pointing out the
lack of required attribution. Of course in an ideal world Mapbox would
enforce it more strongly, but developers who decide to not show attribution
will find a way...