[Talk-us] Proposing import of sidewalk data Seattle, WA, USA

Martijn van Exel martijn at openstreetmap.us
Tue Aug 2 14:26:08 UTC 2016

Meg,

I applaud more sidewalk data in OSM. I started adding them in SLC some time
ago. Then went through a phase where I thought they were redundant and that
we could cover every use case with the sidewalk=* tags on ways. Not so.

Let me know if MapRoulette can help here. We did a similar challenge with
NYC bike lanes before with some success.

Martijn

Martijn van Exel
Secretary, US Chapter
OpenStreetMap