[Talk-us] Mappers in Idaho!

Mike N niceman at att.net
Tue Aug 9 02:54:33 UTC 2016

On 8/8/2016 2:11 PM, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> But...Anyone want to map? Look at all this stuff that's not in OSM yet :)

   I haven't looked, but what is in the data?   Roads? Trails?
Addresses?   I could see people being lost on old trail / track data,
but the road network is generally routable, just lacking most addresses
with an occasional route bobble.

   In any case, if I cited the source in an upload, it would be handy to
have a Wiki page that makes it clear that the source was public domain.