[Talk-us] Mappers in Idaho!

Elliott Plack elliott.plack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:36:41 UTC 2016

I'd be down for an Idaho Mapathon! The address data looks good, it'd need
expansion and conflation with buildings. The roads data is pretty nice with
a surface type. A quick PDF comparison map of a small area is also attached.

Let's start a GitHub repo on OSM lab and we can do an import by proxy.

[image: pasted1]

[image: pasted2]