[Talk-us] Mappers in Idaho!

Greg Morgan dr.kludge.gm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:03:22 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 4:36 AM, Elliott Plack <elliott.plack at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'd be down for an Idaho Mapathon! The address data looks good, it'd need
> expansion and conflation with buildings. The roads data is pretty nice with
> a surface type. A quick PDF comparison map of a small area is also attached.
>
> Let's start a GitHub repo on OSM lab and we can do an import by proxy.

Elliot,

That is some nice work.  If you want to start the Github repo, then I'll
join in.  I'll create a wiki import page later tonight to start that part
of the ball rolling.  I'll also be happy to generate a series of sql
statements to show one way of expanding the addresses.  This sounds like
the brewing of a great little community project.

Regards,
Greg