[Talk-us] Check your turn:lanes

Jack Burke burkejf3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:52:33 UTC 2016

No, it's https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/193

And they appear to be telling me that the combination "none;slight_right"
isn't valid.

Also, in their reply to me, they do specifically mention that they know
none is valid, yet they're replacing it anyway.  And the worst part of it
is that while they're using a script to *find* what they think is invalid,
they're *manually* making the changes.

--jack