[Talk-us] Check your turn:lanes

Jack Burke burkejf3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:50:17 UTC 2016

Fixing where the motorway_link branches out is also one of the things I'm
working on fixing with this project.

But as to why...so that a navigation app can provide proper lane guidance.
I selected this particular example because it's very simple, without other
details to clutter up the discussion.  But in large cities, such as Atlanta
where we have a lot of freeway exits just around a curve and you can't see
them in time, it can be incredibly important to know what lane you need to
be in well ahead of time--especially in periods of heavy traffic, were you
can't get into the correct lane at the last minute.